RICV Peer Support Groups revolve around open discussion and activities that including the following topics and much more!
- Disability issues
- Life issues
- Learn computer skills
- Learn about Assistive Technology
- Independent Living Skills
- Disability rights awareness, etc.
Locations & Times
RICV's support groups are held in the following three locations:
1. The Fresno Peer Support Group meets the first and third Wednesday of each month at 2:00pm in the RICV conference room (2940 N Fresno St. Fresno, CA 93703)
2. The Visalia Peer Support Group meets the third Wednesday of each month at 3:00pm in the Chamber of Commerce Building Conference room (220 N. Santa Fe Street Visalia, CA 93292)
3. The Merced Peer Group meets on the 2nd Wednesday of every month between 1:30 and 3PM at the Merced Library in Rm. 205 on the 3rd floor (2100 O St. Merced, CA 95340).
Please note, at this point in time, there is no peer support group currently offered through the Madera office.