Benefits of the Leaders Without Limits training
- Expand the number of community agencies and politicians that actively support your agency.
- Increase financial opportunities and support for your agency.
- Bring unique talents and expertise with a disability perspective into new community leadership roles.
- Establish newly identified volunteers with disabilities trained in government legalities and ethical values.
- Create new professional networks for persons with disabilities.
Trainers will learn:- How to effectively develop a Leaders Without Limits training program.
- How to inspire individuals to be leaders in the community.
- Strategies to obtain funding and speakers for the course.
- How to recruit participants for course implementation.
- How to ensure program success.
Students will learn:- The impact they can make as a community leader.
- Roles and responsibilities of nonprofit boards and political committee members.
- How nonprofit boards operate.
- Legal and ethical responsibilities.
- New strategies for connecting with local government officials and nonprofit agencies.
- How to identify and obtain a public board/committee position.
- How to represent a public entity.
- How to create new professional networks.
Trainers Guide $195.00 (plus shipping and applicable taxes)
Student workbooks $15.00 each (plus shipping and applicable taxes)
To purchase use the Leaders without Limits Order Form(Click Here)
Contact Milt Wright & Associates, Inc. for more information at 818-349-0858
For more information on the Community Leadership Academy, visit www.nationalcla.org