RICV Peer Support Groups revolve around open discussion and activities that including the following topics and much more!
- Disability issues
- Life issues
- Learn computer skills
- Learn about Assistive Technology
- Independent Living Skills
- Disability rights awareness, etc.
Locations & Times
RICV's support groups are held in the following three locations:
1. The Fresno Peer Support Group meets the first and third Wednesday of each month at 2:00pm in the RICV conference room (2940 N Fresno St. Fresno, CA 93703)
2. The Visalia Peer Support Group meets the third Wednesday of each month at 3:00pm at 3435 S. Demaree St. Visalia, CA 93277)
3. The Merced Peer Group meets on the 2nd Wednesday of every month between 1:30 and 3PM at the Merced Library in Rm. 205 on the 3rd floor (2100 O St. Merced, CA 95340). Please note, at this point in time, there is no peer support group currently offered through the Madera office.